SHEQ Advisor – Manchester
The successful candidate will support the Project Delivery Team in all safety, health, environmental and quality issues. The SHEQ Advisor will need to be an active member of the Delivery Team ensuring open communication and advice is available at all times during the planning and delivery of the works.
• Provide SHE support to the business as necessary.
• Provide effective briefings and training on aspects of the company management system, legislation and standards.
• Undertake site audits, site safety inspections, audits to monitor and review compliance to the management system.
• Encourage and develop best practice and enhance the safety culture within the business.
• Support the ongoing review and improvement of the site management of SHE, hazard identification and risk control strategies.
• Work with and assist other departments to ensure SHE issues are adequately addressed in a timely manner.
• Liaise with third parties as necessary such as local authorities, enforcement authorities and Environment Agency.
• Regularly communicate with operational and site teams to formulate SSOW and advise on health, safety and environmental matters.
• Carry out investigations into accidents, incidents and near misses to identify learning points for future business improvement.
• Share safety best practice and business learning
Conduct safety inductions
• Experience in the Health and Safety Sector.
• NEBOSH certificate.
• Strong IT Skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
The Ultimate Solution Partnership (tusp) is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, relief or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
In the news
An ISO9001 certified company we submit to an external audit to examine our quality management processes and systems, this validates
tusp have recently started a supporting role with Balfour Beatty on a electrical interconnector project within the Channel Tunnel, this
- Loading Tweets...