HS2 Announces Dates and Locations For Roadshows
Today HS2 have announced the locations and dates of their 2016 Regional Supply Chain Roadshows.
HS2 have stated that potential suppliers from small businesses and large organisations can attend the roadshows, where they will see representatives from the company who can discuss the types of packages available and how best to complete a bid for consideration.
HS2’s Commercial Director, Beth West, has stated that “Building HS2 is a massive long-term project which will require vast range of skills and expertise.”
Last year the Roadshows were attended by around 250 companies. The HS2 Bill passed the House of Commons last month and the government wants to promote the role of British steel companies in competing for the contracts.
Dates and locations are:
· Liverpool – Merseyside Maritime Museum, Tuesday 10 May, 12.00pm-4pm
· Leicester – King Power Stadium, Wednesday 11 May, 8.30am-1.30pm
· Milton Keynes – Doubletree by Hilton hotel, Thursday 12 May, 8.30am-1.30pm
· Leeds – Carriageworks Theatre, Wednesday 18 May, 8.30am-1.30pm
· Gateshead – Hilton Newcastle Gateshead, Thursday 19 May, 8.30am-1.30pm
· North Wales, Ewloe – Village Hotel, Chester St Davids, Tuesday 28 June, 12.00pm-4pm
· Bristol – At- Bristol Science Centre, Thursday 30 June, 8.30am-1.30pm
· Cambridge – Wellcome Genome Campus Conference Centre, Tuesday 5 July, 8.30am-1.30pm
· London – Venue tbc, Wednesday 6 July, 8.30am-1.30pm
· Coventry – The Manufacturing Technology Centre (MTC), Thursday 7 July, 8.30am-1.30pm
· Aberdeen – September (date and venue tbc)
In the news
An ISO9001 certified company we submit to an external audit to examine our quality management processes and systems, this validates
tusp have recently started a supporting role with Balfour Beatty on a electrical interconnector project within the Channel Tunnel, this
- Loading Tweets...