Health, Safety & Environment Manager – Croydon
To undertake a range of projects, programmes and work assignments in the areas of health and safety in line with legislation and professional practice. Specific areas of responsibility will include monitoring the performance of operators of the system, ensuring safety in the project construction and maintenance, which will include depot and fleet system maintenance.
• Provide competent advice on HSE matters
• Provide legal compliance advice
• Lead the development of best practice to all project team members
• Support the interpretation of business requirements within existing policies
• Work with internal customers to assist in the efficient and effective delivery of defines HSE processes
• Lead safety related stakeholder meetings
• Health and safety management role experience.
• NEBOSH professional qualification
• Educated to degree level in related discipline.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Good organisational skills and interpersonal skills to enable him to interact well with both clients and other employees.
The Ultimate Solution Partnership (tusp) is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, relief or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
In the news
An ISO9001 certified company we submit to an external audit to examine our quality management processes and systems, this validates
tusp have recently started a supporting role with Balfour Beatty on a electrical interconnector project within the Channel Tunnel, this
- Loading Tweets...