Testing & Commissioning ManagerContract 6 months
Location Folkestone, Kent
Day Rate £ 450 - £500
Date Posted 28th Nov 2017
Our Ref Tusp/TCM/2811
tusp is a leading professional service provider, owned and managed by business specialists, providing bespoke client solutions through our extensive industry knowledge and expertise. For more than 18 years, tusp has provided engineering, procurement, construction and maintenance services to various industries.
We currently have an immediate opportunity for an experienced Testing & Commissioning Manager to work on the prestigious Eleclink project through the Channel Tunnel.
The role will involve the development and implementation of a strategy to co-ordinate commissioning procedures and hand back as built documentation against agreed programme targets. They will deliver all documentation including test and commissioning reports against industry benchmarks. They will lead not only all the commissioning activities, but also all processes relating to putting the system into operational service and delivery of hand back documentation.
• Manage specialist sub-contractors and suppliers including budgetary controls
• Check that Site Supervisors have completed the Pre-Commissioning checklist/s to ensure that all systems are fully complete
• To witness all systems after commissioning works, including joint venture parties
• Ensure that installations are fully functional to contractual specifications
• Ensure compliance with all Company Standards and Procedures
• Provide support and advice to engineering and delivery teams and sub-contractors
• Ensure the accuracy of formal contract/project documentation
• Maintain detailed records for commissioning processes and obtain necessary system certification/sign offs
• Support QA activities with collation of hand-back documentation, Health and Safety files and client asset database
• It is essential you are a strong communicator and well presented
• Security Clearance will be required to work onsite
• Strong documented background in mechanical engineering
• Degree qualified (HNC minimum) in appropriate discipline
• Skilled in oral and written communication
• Proficient IT skills, MS Office
Apply today and receive contact within 24 hours!
In the news
An ISO9001 certified company we submit to an external audit to examine our quality management processes and systems, this validates
tusp have recently started a supporting role with Balfour Beatty on a electrical interconnector project within the Channel Tunnel, this
- Loading Tweets...