Junior Project Management Consultant
Location London & South East
Day Rate £ 23k (Negotiable)
Date Posted 11th Aug 2017
Our Ref Tusp/JC/1108
tusp Limited currently have a unique and exciting opportunity which could be perfect for an intelligent and confident individual. We are recruiting for a Junior Consultant, who would be strongly involved in the improvement and support of capital projects. tusp are seeking an energetic, bright and inquisitive individual, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. If you have the drive, enthusiasm and flexibility to work in differing industries and locations then please get in touch.
The successful individual would be based in various locations, working on projects in a number of client environments with a variety of experienced consultants, as a means to develop a substantial breadth and depth of knowledge and experience.
What we are looking for:
• Degree educated would be ideal
• Experience of or an interest in Project Management
• An energetic and passionate individual, who strives to succeed
• Confident working independently on own initiative and also enjoy being part of a multidisciplinary team
• Advanced word, excel and powerpoint skills
What will be required of you:
• Support to experienced consultants
• Development of presentations
• Supporting the facilitation of workshops and meetings
• Writing reports
• Providing ad hoc analysis and support
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you would be good for this role, we look forward to hearing from you.
Apply today and receive contact within 24 hours!
In the news
Our Sales Manager Robin Love has been very busy seeing new clients and opening up new framework opportunities. Robin is
The Government have published Phase 2 of the HS2 route, which outlines where the Government will look to build the
- Loading Tweets...