Sub AgentContract : Duration 6 Months (Renewable)
Day Rate £ 330 per day
Date Posted 8th Aug 2017
Our Ref Aberdeen
Our client is a major UK Contracting Group. They currently have immediate opportunities available for experienced Site Engineers to work on an exciting, major road development programme in Scotland
Aberdeen Western Peripheral Route and The Balmedie to Tipperty Upgrade. The major programme of works consists of the construction of 58km of dual carriageway,
local Access Roads and associated Bridges, Structures and Underpasses.
• To lead and control a section of the works, according to a specific discipline.
• Management of a team of Section Engineers and Site Engineers within same discipline
• Produce a fully resourced stage programme in the accepted format / software
• Measure and track KPIs for enhanced productivity
• Experience within Highways, across Road and Structures is essential
• Hold a current driving licence
• Hold a current CSCS card
• SSSTS or SMSTS qualified
If this role sounds like something of interest and you would like to know more, please get in touch with our Recruitment Team on 01233 640 257 or apply online.
Apply today and receive contact within 24 hours!
In the news
Our Sales Manager Robin Love has been very busy seeing new clients and opening up new framework opportunities. Robin is
The Government have published Phase 2 of the HS2 route, which outlines where the Government will look to build the
- Loading Tweets...