Site ManagerContract (6 Months Renewable)
Day Rate £ 300.00 - £375.00
Date Posted 31st May 2017
Our Ref TUSP/SM/3105
Site Manager immediately sought working for a leading UK Contracting group. As Site Manager you will manage site operations on a Substation Power Transmission & Distribution project. Reporting to the Project Manager you will control a detailed project site programme to ensure that the planned work is delivered safely, within budget and on time.
• Programme and co-ordinate all sub-contractors site activities
• Responsibility for the overall scope of site Health and Safety
• Write and review Risk Assessments and Method Statements
• Ensure works are executed within legislative and Company requirements
• Daily Supervision and effective management of work teams
• Minimum of 3 to 5 years Site Management experience
• Previous experience working within a High Voltage Substation environment
• Working knowledge of National Grid technical procedures and processes
• Previous holder of TP144 Site Manager Assessment (Substations – Mechanical and Electrical)
• IPAF Licence
If this role sounds like something of interest and you would like to know more, please get in touch with Peter Moore in our recruitment team on 01233 640 257 or apply online.
Apply today and receive contact within 24 hours!
In the news
Our Sales Manager Robin Love has been very busy seeing new clients and opening up new framework opportunities. Robin is
The Government have published Phase 2 of the HS2 route, which outlines where the Government will look to build the
- Loading Tweets...