Site Engineer – Highways/Roads/StructuresContract 6 Months (Renewable)
Day Rate £ 280 per day
Date Posted 8th Aug 2017
Our Ref TUSP/SE/0808
Our client is a major UK Contracting Group. They currently have immediate opportunities available for experienced Site Engineers to work on an exciting, major road development programme in Scotland
Aberdeen Western Peripheral Route and The Balmedie to Tipperty Upgrade. The major programme of works consists of the construction of 58km of dual carriageway,
local Access Roads and associated Bridges, Structures and Underpasses.
• Report to Section Engineer
• Setting out from primary control provided by others
• The provision of sketches detailing the setting out information installed
• Read and determine information from drawings, schedules and specification
• Data Collection through on-site records
• Carry out safety inspections
• Completion of Quality Check Sheets and production of information for Handover Documentation in a timely manner in line with programme
• Production of accurate daily diary of resources, including labour, plant, materials, subcontractors and outputs
• Monitoring of Budget
• Experience within Highways, across Road and Structures is essential
• Hold a current driving licence
• Hold a current CSCS card
• Able to use level & EDM plus GPS
• Knowledge of specification and contract documents
If this role sounds like something of interest and you would like to know more, please get in touch with our Recruitment Team on 01233 640 257 or apply online.
Apply today and receive contact within 24 hours!
In the news
Our Sales Manager Robin Love has been very busy seeing new clients and opening up new framework opportunities. Robin is
The Government have published Phase 2 of the HS2 route, which outlines where the Government will look to build the
- Loading Tweets...