SHEQ AdministratorContract : Duration 12 Months+
Day Rate £ 150.00 - £180.00
Date Posted 30th Jun 2017
Our Ref TUSP/SHQ/3006
Our client is a major UK Contracting Group. They currently have an immediate opportunity for an experienced SHEQ Administrator to work on the prestigious Eleclink Project through the Channel Tunnel.
Project: Eleclink, a new project to design, install and operate an HVDC 1000MW electricity interconnector between France & Great Britain.
• Conduct workplace safety inspections, issue reports to local & SHEQ Management. Create SHEQ plans & safe systems of work as required.
• Complete risk assessments as directed by the SHEQ Manager, to ensure company compliance with legislation e.g. site activities, DSE, fire, young persons, maternity.
• Implement the sub-contractors pre-qualification process, including liaising with contractors and suppliers, conducting assessments & monitoring SHEQ arrangements.
• Provide company safety inductions to new employees.
• Assist the SHEQ Manager in managing company accreditations and ISO standards.
• Maintain administrative systems and procedures for SHEQ and assist with their integration where appropriate. Collate & maintain accurate records of relevant SHEQ information, assist with trend analysis in relation to SHEQ and key performance indicators.
• Keep up to date on legislation, codes of practice and best practice guidance on health, safety, environment & quality matters.
• NEBOSH General or Construction Certificate
• 2+yrs experience of working within health & safety function, preferably within a construction / Rail environment, although not essential.
• Knowledge of ISO 14001, ISO9001 and OHSAS 18001 would be a benefit.
• Excellent communication skills. Good attention to detail, highly organised and ability to prioritise workload
If this role sounds like something of interest and you would like to know more, please get in touch with our recruitment team or apply online
Apply today and receive contact within 24 hours!
In the news
Plan to be Successful – tusp understand the importance of good quality project controls through expert planning to ensure a
The Government have published Phase 2 of the HS2 route, which outlines where the Government will look to build the
- Loading Tweets...