Senior Project Manager / Project Director (Hinkley Point C Project)Contract role
Day Rate £ Day rate subject to experience
Date Posted 17th Jul 2017
Our Ref Tusp/SPM/1707
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Project Manager/Project Director to join a highly reputable Company on a nuclear project in Somerset. The position is a long term contract for 24 months plus.
• Manage the development of detail within the existing programme.
• Manage change and the monitoring and review of progress.
• Resource and cost load programmes.
• Introduce and evaluate risk in programmes.
• Manage the production and communication of programme information in a variety of forms, using routine and bespoke programme outputs.
• Establish & maintain internal/external project controls reporting.
• Undertake checks for programme robustness.
• Maintain awareness of latest construction techniques.
• Coach and mentor others in use of planning software, principally P6.
• Manage the use of short term programmes.
• Manage the evaluation of supply chain programmes.
• Undertake analytical assessment of programmes.
• Comply with business procedures and systems.
• Facilitate effective working relationships and influence decision making.
• Manage the collection and distribution of feedback.
• Develop and manage 4D programmes.
• Prepare internal reports.
• Contribute to the preparation and delivery of training.
• Undertake entitlement analysis.
• Undertake planning audits and peer reviews.
• Support recruitment and manage staff development, coach and support others in aspects of all of the above tasks.
Excellent communication skills
Good organisational skills and interpersonal skills
Previous nuclear or power station new build experience
If this role sounds like something of interest and you would like to know more, please get in touch with our recruitment team on 01233 640257 or apply online.
Apply today and receive contact within 24 hours!
In the news
Plan to be Successful – tusp understand the importance of good quality project controls through expert planning to ensure a
The Government have published Phase 2 of the HS2 route, which outlines where the Government will look to build the
- Loading Tweets...