Senior Authorised Person – 33/11kv DistributionContract
Location Poole, Dorset
Day Rate £ 350 + Mileage Allowance
Date Posted 12th Jun 2017
Our Ref TUSP/SAP/1206
Our client is a major UK Contracting Group. They currently have an immediate opportunity for an experienced Senior Authorised Person to work on a multi – million pound framework programme throughout the South and South West regions.
Design and Refurbishment of multiple 132kv OHL Routes, Designation PZA, PZB, FW, AD and MC
•The role incorporates the application to de-energize the parts of the Distribution Network taking into consideration back feeds from the MV and LV system, induced voltage and security of the system whilst locks and Points of Isolation have been engaged. The SAP will issue a safety document to operatives identifying controls and protection to be in place, proving the line dead before work commences. Once work has been completed the SAP is required to ensure re-energisation can be completed, and all changes to the OHL recorded, and submitted to the DNO for final record
• Management of Safety from the System
• Interface with DNO, application for outages and the installation of temporary power (Generation) for identified stakeholders as per programme
• Management of Safety from the System during outage periods
• Submission of final records
• SSE Authorised SAP on 33/11kv Distribution System
• Excellent communication skills
• Previous experience working on major OHL projects
If this role sounds like something of interest and you would like to know more, please get in touch with our recruitment team or apply online
Apply today and receive contact within 24 hours!
In the news
Our Sales Manager Robin Love has been very busy seeing new clients and opening up new framework opportunities. Robin is
The Government have published Phase 2 of the HS2 route, which outlines where the Government will look to build the
- Loading Tweets...