Section Engineers – Highways/Roads/StructuresContract - Duration 6 Months (Renewable)
Day Rate £ 315 Per day
Date Posted 4th Aug 2017
Our Ref TUSP/SECE/1307
Our client is a major UK Contracting Group. They currently have immediate opportunities available for experienced Section Engineers to work on an exciting, major road development programme in Scotland
Aberdeen Western Peripheral Route and The Balmedie to Tipperty Upgrade. The major programme of works consists of the construction of 58km of dual carriageway,
local Access Roads and associated Bridges, Structures and Underpasses.
• To control a section of the works, according to specific discipline
• Carry out complex setting out procedures
• Management of a team of Site Engineers
• Data collection through on-site records.
• Monitoring of budget (including Labour and Plant)
• Experience within Highways, across Road and Structures programmes
• Professionally Qualified Civil Engineer
• Minimum 3/5 years experience
• Hold a current driving licence
If this role sounds like something of interest and you would like to know more, please get in touch with our Recruitment Team on 01233 640 257 or apply online.
Apply today and receive contact within 24 hours!
In the news
Our Sales Manager Robin Love has been very busy seeing new clients and opening up new framework opportunities. Robin is
The Government have published Phase 2 of the HS2 route, which outlines where the Government will look to build the
- Loading Tweets...