Quantity SurveyorsContract - 4 months
Day Rate £ up to £350
Date Posted 30th Aug 2017
Our Ref TUSP/QS/3008
An exciting 4-month contract has arisen for Quantity Surveyors to be based in Newport. Working for a British multinational infrastructure group with capabilities in construction services, support services and infrastructure investment. The Project is the electrification of a 40-mile train route as part of The Great Western Mainline upgrade.
The scope of the roles will be to manage and ensure commercial & contractual control and co-ordination for a section of a medium sized project or a number of smaller sized projects with a lower degree of complexity.
• Preparation and implementation of a project specific commercial strategy to ensure robust Cost Management
• Ensure Measure and Value is accurately and auditably measured
• Ensure robust Cost Control & Budget Management
• Produce and maintain “First Principle” detailed Forecast cost to completion
• Implement robust and consistent Change Management and Claims change control processes
• Maximise Income by ensuring Applications, Subcontract / Supplier payment terms
• Build strong Client and Supply Chain Relationships
• Quantity Surveying experience within Electrification of the Rail sector
• OLE Rail experience
• Experience of financial and commercial control within a project environment
• Ability to provide contract advice to teams
• Effective negotiation skills – with internal and external customers
• An understanding of Contract Law and Insurances
• Knowledge of differing standard forms of contract
• Experience of dispute resolution
Apply today and receive contact within 24 hours!
In the news
Our Sales Manager Robin Love has been very busy seeing new clients and opening up new framework opportunities. Robin is
tusp have recently started a supporting role with Balfour Beatty on a electrical interconnector project within the Channel Tunnel, this
- Loading Tweets...