Day Rate £ £300-£350
Date Posted 11th Jul 2017
Our Ref Tusp/QS/1107
One of the UK’s largest construction companies is urgently looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to work on a contract basis, initially for 3-6 months, on a project based in Hereford.
Day to Day Duties:
• Cost control
• Change control (Early Warnings & Compensation Events)
• Subcontractor applications & liabilities
• Support to Senior Quantity Surveyors’s
• Responsible for smaller projects
• Risk Management
• Adhoc reporting
• NEC knowledge
• Team working
• Available for quick start
• IT literate (Microsoft Excel, Word)
• Preferably local to Hereford
• Infrastructure, Construction & Maintenance experience
• Previous experience of working with or for a local authority or government institution
• Knowledge of Oracle system
• A recognised qualification in Quantity Surveying would be preferred but not essential
If this role sounds like something of interest and you would like to know more, please get in touch with our recruitment team or apply online.
Apply today and receive contact within 24 hours!
In the news
Plan to be Successful – tusp understand the importance of good quality project controls through expert planning to ensure a
The Government have published Phase 2 of the HS2 route, which outlines where the Government will look to build the
- Loading Tweets...