Quantity Surveyor (M&E)Contract: 4 months
Day Rate £ 375 to £400
Date Posted 30th Aug 2017
Our Ref TUSP/QS/2908
Our client is a major UK Contracting Group. They currently have an immediate opportunity for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to work on an exciting, commercial development in Coventry.
• Develop an appropriate commercial strategy for the project(s) to ensure delivery of required margins
• Produce and provide accurate forecasts of project cost to completion and final value
• Continually monitor projected costs to completion in line with budget
• Monitor cash flow and valuation plan, ensuring applications are made correctly and in a timely manner
• Ensure contract variations are identified, valued and turned into agreed variation orders
• Manage the subcontract tender process, including the selection of sub-contractors and provision of all relevant contract and schedule documentation
• Ensure that necessary interface information between customers, sub-contractors and other departments is provided in a timely manner
• Contribute to the management and maintenance of a contract cost reporting system
• Relevant professional qualification such as CIBSE, RICS or CIOB is desirable
• 3-5 years experience within the Building Services market sector
• An understanding of BIM models and production of appropriate reports from them is desirable.
If this role sounds like something of interest and you would like to know more,please contact our recruitment team on 01233 640257 or apply online.
Apply today and receive contact within 24 hours!
In the news
Our Sales Manager Robin Love has been very busy seeing new clients and opening up new framework opportunities. Robin is
tusp have recently started a supporting role with Balfour Beatty on a electrical interconnector project within the Channel Tunnel, this
- Loading Tweets...