Quality Manager / AdvisorContract 12 months
Day Rate £ 350-£400 per day (Negotiable, DoE)
Date Posted 28th Jun 2017
Our Ref TUSP/QAM/2806
Our client is a major UK Contracting Group. They currently have an immediate opportunity for an experienced Quality Manager to work on the prestigious Eleclink Project through the Channel Tunnel.
Project: Eleclink, a new project to design, install and operate an HVDC 1000MW electricity interconnector between France & Great Britain.
• Manage progressive assurance of cabling works within the Tunnel
• Approve and sign off completed phases of the construction programme
• Manage the Compilation and presentation of detailed project report documentation
• Detailed experience gained working within the Rail sector
• Security Clearance will be required to undertake this role. Current approval would be an advantage
If this role sounds like something of interest and you would like to know more, please get in touch with our recruitment team or apply online
Apply today and receive contact within 24 hours!
In the news
Plan to be Successful – tusp understand the importance of good quality project controls through expert planning to ensure a
The Government have published Phase 2 of the HS2 route, which outlines where the Government will look to build the
- Loading Tweets...