Quality Inspector (Mechanical Bias)Contract : 6 Months
Day Rate £ 330.00 per day
Date Posted 12th Oct 2017
Our Ref TUSP/QI/1210
Our client is a major UK Contracting Group. They currently have an immediate opportunity for an experienced Quality Inspector (Mechanical Bias) and to work on the prestigious Crossrail Project.
• Liaise with the Quality Manager and Delivery Manager(s) and to supervise, inspect, advise and escalate critical Quality related observations promptly to the appropriate Delivery Manager
• Undertake surveillance inspections and provide a written report for Crossrail acceptance as per the Surveillance Schedule and Crossrail surveillance procedure
• Monitor works as they progress and undertake inspections prior to Client witness points (as per ITP requirements)
• Ensure all works undertaken are to the required specifications, method statements and inspection and test plans (ITPs) and any nonconformities promptly reported to the Delivery Manager/Quality Manager and on the appropriate project reporting systems
• Ensure all the appropriate documentation for the works is in place and has been accepted as Code 1 or 2 status prior to the commencement of works
• The IQI has the authority to stop the works where there are sufficient concerns relating to the quality of workmanship or relating to process failure Accountable for all technical assurance and quality inspection records including remediation
• 10 Years minimum relevant experience in a similar role
• Membership of Institute of Clerk of Works or Chartered Institute of Building
• Internal Auditor (IRCA) qualification desirable
• CSCS required
If this role sounds like something of interest and you would like to know more, please get in touch with our recruitment team or apply online
Apply today and receive contact within 24 hours!
In the news
Our Sales Manager Robin Love has been very busy seeing new clients and opening up new framework opportunities. Robin is
tusp have recently started a supporting role with Balfour Beatty on a electrical interconnector project within the Channel Tunnel, this
- Loading Tweets...