Quality Assurance EngineerContract
Day Rate £ 325.00
Date Posted 5th Sep 2017
Our Ref TUSP/QAE/0509
Our client is a major UK Contracting Group. They currently have an immediate opportunity for an experienced Quality Assurance Engineer to work on an exciting Rail Electrification Project in Wales.
• Assist the Quality Assurance Manager in ensuring compliance with all the quality assurance processes in use on the project.
• Provide day to day support and advice day to day support and advice on quality and health and safety matters to all persons involved with the project.
• Ensure that all accidents and dangerous occurrences are recorded and fully investigated.
• Provide advice and guidance on the application of current and impending statutory requirements, industry guidance and Railway Group / NR Company Standards to the Project Team.
• Ensure all occupational health and safety assessments are undertaken, for example, noise, Hand Arm Vibration (HAV) and manual handling assessments.
• Detailed experience gained working within the Rail sector
If this role sounds like something of interest and you would like to know more, please contact our recruitment team on 01233 640257 or apply online.
Apply today and receive contact within 24 hours!
In the news
Our Sales Manager Robin Love has been very busy seeing new clients and opening up new framework opportunities. Robin is
tusp have recently started a supporting role with Balfour Beatty on a electrical interconnector project within the Channel Tunnel, this
- Loading Tweets...