Proposals & Bid CoordinatorPermanent
Salary up to £ 23k-£25k
Date Posted 10th Jan 2018
Our Ref Tusp/PBC/1001
tusp has an new opening for a Proposals & Bid Coordinator to join our Business Development team in the South East.
tusp is a collection of only the very best in the industry. We are market leaders and build our business through the experience and knowledge of our consultants and employees to provide solutions and support to some of the largest and most complex infrastructure projects across the Globe.
We are now going through a period of rapid growth and remodelling, with new contracts and work opportunities streaming into our Head Office. The new 2018 company image is on the verge of being launched and the growth is at such a point that a rapid increase in our bid and tendering capacity is required to allow our directors and lead consultants to focus on delivering our services.
What you will be doing:
As a Proposals writer/coordinator, you will:
• Work closely with the Business Development and Client Services Lead to understand the requirements of our clients.
• Communicate client requirements and draw down experience from our directors and consultants to develop appropriate responses to market needs.
• Create engaging, customer-focused bid documents, gathering and shaping content with technical experts.
• Support the Business Development team with managing and finalising documents, including the promoting the company image and formatting / managing its presentation.
• Supporting the bid team in finding, updating and controlling documents, and ensuring they are briefed on the details of the opportunity.
Who we’re looking for
You will have:
• An excellent standard of written English, with strong verbal communication skills. You will have to engage with very high positioned business executives as a representative of tusp.
• The ability to dissect a question, understand what the client is looking for and construct a well-articulated proposal.
• Strong formatting / presentation skills in Microsoft Word, Power-point and natural ability with media writing and document presentation design.
• A high extremely high attention to detail and the ability to see tasks through to completion.
• Be self-starter who can manage their own time and who proactively seeks and executes activities that will add value.
To apply for this role we are looking for someone with a strong degree level background who presents themselves and applies for this application with the levels of energy and professionalism you would expect to deliver as a representative of tusp.
Please provide a CV of your previous experience and attach any documents that might exhibit your ability to write in an articulated and professional manner. Note that the way you approach the opportunity will be part and parcel with your overall application.
Apply today and receive contact within 24 hours!
In the news
An ISO9001 certified company we submit to an external audit to examine our quality management processes and systems, this validates
tusp have recently started a supporting role with Balfour Beatty on a electrical interconnector project within the Channel Tunnel, this
- Loading Tweets...