Project Manager (M&E)Contract : Duration to April 2018
Day Rate £ 425.00 per day
Date Posted 17th Aug 2017
Our Ref TUSP/PM/1708
Our client is a major UK Contracting Group. They currently have an immediate opportunity available for experienced Project Manager to work on a Major Commercial Building Services refurbishment project in Aberdeen
The project will comprise dilapidation survey and refurbishment works to M&E Services in an existing building in Aberdeen. Overall value of project is £2.2M
• Manage the project team and supply chain to deliver the project to time, cost, and quality targets and standards
• Ensure heath & safety targets and standards are maintained
• Liaison with client and attend progress, interface and coordination meetings
• Accountability for maintaining budget parameters and identifying and successfully negotiating variations as appropriate.
• Report periodically to Senior Management on project progress, risks and issues
• Previous experience in project management within the Building Services industry
• Membership of recognized Professional body
• Experience of leading teams, and confidence in the ability to lead, influence and communicate with others to deliver targets are required.
• Excellent HSE knowledge and practical application
If this role sounds like something of interest and you would like to know more, please get in touch with our Recruitment Team on 01233 640 257 or apply online.
Apply today and receive contact within 24 hours!
In the news
Our Sales Manager Robin Love has been very busy seeing new clients and opening up new framework opportunities. Robin is
tusp have recently started a supporting role with Balfour Beatty on a electrical interconnector project within the Channel Tunnel, this
- Loading Tweets...