Project Engineer (DRE)Contract - 6 Months
Day Rate £ 400.00 per day (Negotiable, DoE)
Date Posted 12th Oct 2017
Our Ref 400 per day
Our client is a major UK Contracting Group. They currently have an immediate opportunity for an experienced Project Engineer (Discipline Responsible)To work on the prestigious Eleclink Project through the Channel Tunnel. Specific Experience is required gained within the Geotechnical / Earthworks Sectors.
Project: Eleclink, a new project to design, install and operate an HVDC 1000MW electricity interconnector between France & Great Britain.
• Overall accountability for the day-to-day management, co-ordination and technical assurance of all engineering activities within a specific engineering discipline for the contract.
• Defining and planning all site engineering requirements
• Manage efficient deployment of Field Engineers and Quality Engineers providing controlled direction, support and mentorship to ensure all site engineering activities are safely delivered
• Manage discipline interfaces between design, construction testing and other interfacing discipline Project Engineers
• Setting site delivery engineers their daily work bank and Workscope deliverables
• Control of raising Technical Queries and managing response to enable delivery to progress to plan
• Accountable for all technical assurance and quality inspection records including remediation
• MICE CEng (Preferred) / Min HNC/HND Civil Engineering
• Essential previous experience within Geotechnical / Earthworks projects
• 10 Years minimum relevant experience in a similar role
• Excellent managerial skills
• Security Clearance will be required to undertake this role. Current approval would an advantage
Apply today and receive contact within 24 hours!
In the news
Our Sales Manager Robin Love has been very busy seeing new clients and opening up new framework opportunities. Robin is
tusp have recently started a supporting role with Balfour Beatty on a electrical interconnector project within the Channel Tunnel, this
- Loading Tweets...