Project DirectorContract: 6 months (Renewable)
Location West Midlands
Day Rate £ Negotiable Day Rate
Date Posted 22nd Nov 2017
Our Ref TUSP/PD/2211
Our client is a leading UK contracting group offering a comprehensive range of
Construction and Infrastructure services. They currently have an immediate opportunity for an experienced Project Director for a multi-million Transportation Improvement Programme.
• Lead a multidisciplinary team of in-house resources and consultants to develop the design and submit the DCO application.
• Engage with key senior stakeholders to secure funding and report on project delivery.
• Lead the project into the main construction phase.
• Develop and maintain the project programme requirements
• Maintain good working relationships with customers and key stakeholders, providing timely updates and information proactively and as requested.
• Degree qualified with professional membership of an appropriate institution
• Previous experience of the Development Consent Process
• Holding an advanced project management competency (APMP, Prince2 etc)
• Detailed previous experience within Highway Construction Programmes
• Design management experience of complex multidisciplinary transport projects
• Experience and understanding of civil engineering contracts, CDM regulations and risk
Apply today and receive contact within 24 hours!
In the news
An ISO9001 certified company we submit to an external audit to examine our quality management processes and systems, this validates
tusp have recently started a supporting role with Balfour Beatty on a electrical interconnector project within the Channel Tunnel, this
- Loading Tweets...