Pre-Contracts ManagerDuration 3 Months (Renewable)
Location Surrey, Wiltshire or Devon
Day Rate £ 350 - £400
Date Posted 4th Oct 2017
Our Ref TUSP/PCE/0410
Our client is a major UK Contracting Group. They currently have an immediate requirement for a Pre-Contracts Manager for their Rail Division
• To lead, manage and co-ordinate all aspects of a bid ensuring that high quality, competitive proposals are delivered to the customer in a manner consistent with the Management System.
• Manage the opportunity pipeline, in conjunction with the Head of Work Winning and Delivery Unit Leadership teams.
• Establish and maintain positive and effective relationships with customers, partners and bid team
• Support business development in winning business by developing and managing capture plans.
• Capable of managing multi-disciplinary proposals up to £50m
• Provide forecast of likely mobilisation & delivery resource requirement associated with pipeline
• Manage the team which has been assembled for the proposal
• Manage delivery of the proposal to time and budget
• Previous experience of managing bid services within the Rail, Civil Engineering and construction sectors
• Good knowledge of work winning best practice
• Experience with the principles of current public sector procurement;
• Knowledge of engineering project delivery in rail or related industries
• Strong team planning and organisation skills
• Target focused, effective communicator both verbally and in writing
• Knowledge of BIM best practise and 5D cost planning
If this role sounds like something of interest and you would like to know more, please get in touch with our Recruitment Team on 01233 640 257 or apply online.
Apply today and receive contact within 24 hours!
In the news
Our Sales Manager Robin Love has been very busy seeing new clients and opening up new framework opportunities. Robin is
tusp have recently started a supporting role with Balfour Beatty on a electrical interconnector project within the Channel Tunnel, this
- Loading Tweets...