Pre-Contracts ManagerPre-Contracts Manager
Location Surrey, Wiltshire, Devon
Day Rate £ 65,000 + Benefits Package
Date Posted 28th Nov 2017
Our Ref TUSP/PCM/2811
Our client is a Leading major UK Contracting Group. They currently have an immediate opportunity working on a permanent staff basis for a Pre-Contracts Manager for their Rail Division
• To lead, manage and co-ordinate all aspects of a bid ensuring that high quality, competitive proposals are delivered to the customer in a manner consistent with the Management System.
• Manage the opportunity pipeline, in conjunction with the Head of Work Winning and Delivery Unit Leadership teams.
• Develop a target for work winning and provide forecast of likely mobilisation & delivery resource requirement associated with pipeline
• Manage delivery of the proposal to within time and budget parameters
• Support business development in winning business by developing and managing capture plans.
• Establish and maintain positive and effective relationships with customers, partners and bid team
• Capable of managing multi-disciplinary proposals up to £50m
• Manage the team which has been assembled for the proposal
• Previous experience of managing bid services within the Rail, Civil Engineering and construction sectors
• Good knowledge of work winning best practice
• Experience with the principles of current public sector procurement;
• Knowledge of engineering project delivery in rail or related industries
• Strong team planning and organisation skills
• Target focused, effective communicator both verbally and in writing
• Knowledge of BIM best practice and 5D cost planning
Apply today and receive contact within 24 hours!
In the news
An ISO9001 certified company we submit to an external audit to examine our quality management processes and systems, this validates
tusp have recently started a supporting role with Balfour Beatty on a electrical interconnector project within the Channel Tunnel, this
- Loading Tweets...