Location South East and London
Day Rate £ Up to £350 per day
Date Posted 4th Jan 2018
Our Ref Tusp/PPE/0401
tusp is a leading professional service provider, owned and managed by business specialists, providing bespoke client solutions through our extensive industry knowledge and expertise. For more than 18 years, tusp has provided engineering, procurement, construction (EPC), and maintenance services to various industries.
We currently have an immediate opportunity for an experienced Possession Planner to work on a major Re-Signalling Programme.
• You will have a minimum of 5 years’ possession planning experience
• Produce and maintain the Project Possession Plan
• Delivering access safely, to time and budget in relation to project works
• Responsible for compliance with appropriate legislation and standards
• Produce and book robust, safe, deliverable and technically compliant possessions within the planning timescales and to budget
• Resolving possession / worksite conflicts to deliver the clients plan, whilst minimising commercial risk
• Identifying possession / engineering access risks and put in place mitigation measures throughout the possession lifecycle
• Applying appropriate planning, safety and performance measures to all the client engineering possessions
• Minimum five years experience of Rail planning and engineering works
• Good communication skills at all levels of department and other disciplines also customer and suppliers
• A proven track record of delivery, with demonstrable ability to form effective working relationships
• Knowledge of access planning processes and systems and detailed knowledge of relevant standards and procedures
• Proficiency with PC operating systems, with good working knowledge in MS Office software applications
• Building and maintaining effective working relationships with people at all levels across an organisation and externally
• Understanding of CDM Regulations and Health and Safety legislation
If this sounds like something of interest and you would like to know more, please get in touch with our team or apply online.
Apply today and receive contact within 24 hours!
In the news
An ISO9001 certified company we submit to an external audit to examine our quality management processes and systems, this validates
tusp have recently started a supporting role with Balfour Beatty on a electrical interconnector project within the Channel Tunnel, this
- Loading Tweets...