Planning EngineerContract - 4 months
Day Rate £ £30 - £35ph
Date Posted 7th Sep 2017
Our Ref TUSP/p6/0709
An exciting 4-month contract has arisen for Planning Engineer to be based in Newport. Working for a British multinational infrastructure group with capabilities in construction services,support services and infrastructure investment. The Project is the electrification of a 40-mile train route as part of The Great Western Mainline upgrade.
• To ensure the accuracy of programmes
• To report fully on the position of Programmes
• To mitigate/solution any clashes and detail various scenarios to help put the programme back on track
• To liaise with Design Houses and Construction teams to gain validity in overall position
• To ensure the interface between Design and Construction programmes are in sync and to foresee any potential clashes.
• To be able to re position the programmes should any issues arise and come up with the best solution to mitigate
• To ensure consistency across all Design Programmes and to form a reporting suite to cover all needs
• Engineering Background (preferably Mechanical)
• Excellent Organisational & Communication skills
• Experienced in undertaking a tendering role
• Can produce / assist with production of contract terms and clauses with appreciation of their commercial reasoning
• Dealing with change control
• Microsoft Project Experience required
• Excellent Excel Skills
• Rail Experience
• Some P6 Experience required
Apply today and receive contact within 24 hours!
In the news
Our Sales Manager Robin Love has been very busy seeing new clients and opening up new framework opportunities. Robin is
tusp have recently started a supporting role with Balfour Beatty on a electrical interconnector project within the Channel Tunnel, this
- Loading Tweets...