Planning Engineer – Building ServicesContract : Duration 5 Months (Renewable)
Day Rate £ 35 per hour
Date Posted 23rd Aug 2017
Our Ref TUSP/PLN/2308
Our client is a major UK Contracting Group. They currently have an immediate opportunity available for an experienced Building Services Planner to work on an exciting commercial development in Coventry
• Implementing the requirements of the tender and / or project planning procedures ensuring compliance with the business management system.
• Ensuring that the Contract Programme is produced, managed and maintained in accordance with the planning procedures.
• Identifying planning scope, major constraints and contract requirements
• Producing and documenting the planning deliverables including programmes, planning philosophy, presentations and reports.
• Developing overall programmes, issuing to all parties for review and implementing recommendations, innovation and best practice as applicable
• Set up appropriate lean visual programme to assist the Project Team to timely deliver projects and improve productivity, performance and safety of projects
• Establishing and agreeing with Operations and Bid Team key methods of construction, sequencing, installation and commissioning
• Experience of planning services in small to medium sized projects within the construction and engineering industry
• Proficiency in the use of planning techniques and the required planning toolsets
• An understanding of various forms of tender documents, contract documents and specifications
• An understanding of various methods of planning, programming and progress monitoring
• An understanding of risk and opportunity management with particular reference to planning/programming.
• An understanding of the events that initiate, and of the methods used to demonstrate, delay or change entitlement
If this role sounds like something of interest and you would like to know more, please get in touch with our Recruitment Team on 01233 640 257 or apply online.
Apply today and receive contact within 24 hours!
In the news
Our Sales Manager Robin Love has been very busy seeing new clients and opening up new framework opportunities. Robin is
tusp have recently started a supporting role with Balfour Beatty on a electrical interconnector project within the Channel Tunnel, this
- Loading Tweets...