Day Rate £ £300 - £400
Date Posted 8th Jun 2017
Our Ref Tusp/P6/0806
Seeking a new challenge working for a highly reputable UK company within a unique and innovative environment?
Our client is looking for experienced p6 planners who can help to deliver an integrated programme across multi disciplines to include civils, new build, fit outs and M & E services.
• Play an active role within the planning / project teams to help support the achievement of business goals and objectives
• Ensure that planning programmes are developed, monitored and reported on through all stages of the project planning cycle using company standard software
• Work closely with operational and estimating to achieve business outcomes
• Liaise with Operations, Contract and Site Managers to successfully plan the sequence of work, key dates and resourcing of projects.
• Ensure programme risks are identified and communicated to the Project Team
• Responsible for ensuring progress and productivity is effectively monitored against the project plan, and that reports are produced in a concise and timely manner
• Provide monthly earned value reports for cost value reconciliation reports
• Educated to Degree level / HNC or equivalent
• Proficient in the use of P6 planning software
• Excellent communication skills
• Good negotiation skills
• Commercially focused with good knowledge of finance and estimating
• Good at identifying problems and developing effective timely solutions
• Construction experience, ideally gained within nuclear environment or major industrial developments
If this role sounds like something of interest please apply online.
Apply today and receive contact within 24 hours!
In the news
The tusp charity for 2017 is Inspire Suffolk, who are hosting a Charity Golf Day at Hintlesham Golf Club. They
The Government have published Phase 2 of the HS2 route, which outlines where the Government will look to build the
- Loading Tweets...