OLE EngineerContract - 4 months
Day Rate £ Negotiable
Date Posted 7th Sep 2017
Our Ref TUSP/OLE/0709
An exciting 4-month contract has arisen for OLE Engineer to be based in Newport. Working for a British multinational infrastructure group with capabilities in construction services, support services and infrastructure investment. The Project is the electrification of a 40-mile train route as part of The Great Western Mainline upgrade.
• Providing engineering design and consultancy services
• Implementing procedures, designs and systems that comply with relevant legislation, scopes of work, client requirements, company procedures and operational and technical requirements
• Ensuring the team adhere to all Health and Safety procedures
• Producing reinforcement, alteration, maintenance, replacement and repair works for the project
• Checking feasibility for the works to be carried on the project, whilst under supervision, ensure the project can be delivered on time and to budget
• OLEC 3
• Proven experience of working in Rail
• Outstanding communication and organisation skills
• Knowledge of engineering practices and guidelines
• Technical knowledge of feasibility, design and engineering for rail
• Electrification Experience
Apply today and receive contact within 24 hours!
In the news
Our Sales Manager Robin Love has been very busy seeing new clients and opening up new framework opportunities. Robin is
tusp have recently started a supporting role with Balfour Beatty on a electrical interconnector project within the Channel Tunnel, this
- Loading Tweets...