Junior Administrator / Business Development AssistantPermanent
Salary up to £ 16,000
Date Posted 16th Feb 2018
Our Ref VAC 03
This is a fantastic opportunity for a junior administrator to join a leading specialist consultancy firm. tusp specialises in providing consultancy support to some of the highest priority and complex projects.
Our consultants work across the globe. We have supported everything from the 2012 Olympic games, transport planning to improving the UK’s ability to exchange power with mainland Europe. Our consultants are currently advising on the development of transport systems in the Middle-East ahead of the 2022 World Cup. We endlessly strive to be a part of some of the most interesting projects in the world.
The success of our consultants depends on the support they receive from the Head office. We are now in a period of redevelopment and are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic, and professional individual to build the basis to support the growth of the company. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to take ownership of their role and show their worth. The role is perfect for that restless individual who always wants more!
Some of the day to day duties:
• Providing high quality Administration support to consultants, head office staff and clients.
• Providing first class administration services to the consultants within the business by developing new client opportunities and maintaining client loyalty and existing business along with developing internal relationships.
• Being responsible for data entry and manipulation, presentation and sales pack preparation.
• Processing new business leads and schemes along with reporting, fact finding and following industry news.
• Ensuring all client requirements are dealt with correctly and promptly in writing and on the telephone in a professional manner.
• Organising your own workload and making sure work is completely accurately and to a high standard, in a high-pressured environment using diary systems and CRM software.
• Ensuring all work records are kept up to date.
• Supporting the Business Development team with updating and refining Business systems and processes.
• Flexibility to support other departments duties in times of high traffic.
• Support the business development team in information gathering and tender returns.
• Produce marketing materials.
• Help pull together weekly and monthly progress reports.
Key attributes and skills:
• Preferably a degree in humanities or evidence of exceptional literacy.
• GCSE or equivalent minimum Grade B in English and mathematics.
• Preferred experience within administration systems along with being IT literate to a professional level.
• Have exceptional telephone manner and be confident enough to cold call when required.
• Previous telephone reception experience would be beneficial but not essential.
• Demonstrable experience in report writing and writing/creating marketing materials.
Apply today and receive contact within 24 hours!
In the news
An ISO9001 certified company we submit to an external audit to examine our quality management processes and systems, this validates
tusp have recently started a supporting role with Balfour Beatty on a electrical interconnector project within the Channel Tunnel, this
- Loading Tweets...