Day Rate £ 300.00
Date Posted 3rd Oct 2017
Our Ref Tusp/HSE/0310
Our client is a major UK Contracting Group. They currently have an immediate requirement for an experienced HSE Advisor.
Multi Million pound Power Station redevelopment programme into residential apartments, office development and shopping complex.
• To promote the implementation of the Project Safety Management System including the Construction Phase H&S Plan
• Provide advice, support and assistance to all project personnel to enable them to discharge their health and safety responsibilities.
• Develop and deliver suitable safety training programmes for all project personnel
• Undertake risk assessment reviews to ensure that risk assessments are suitable and sufficient for the tasks to be undertaken
• Undertake Health and Safety compliance evaluations, inspections and audits at prescribed intervals – record outputs and liaise with site management to ensure actions are completed.
• Promote a positive safety culture through proactive engagement and communications with project teams
• Investigate accidents, incidents and near miss events in accordance with company standards. Monitor and report to line management the implementation of actions to prevent recurrence
• Grad IOSH (Minimum) working towards Chartered Status
• Complex Civil Engineering project experience.
• Piling Works specialist. Geotechnical / Foundation Engineering experience
• Excellent HSE legal knowledge and practical application
If this role sounds like something of interest and you would like to know more, please get in touch with our Recruitment Team on 01233 640 257 or apply online.
Apply today and receive contact within 24 hours!
In the news
Our Sales Manager Robin Love has been very busy seeing new clients and opening up new framework opportunities. Robin is
tusp have recently started a supporting role with Balfour Beatty on a electrical interconnector project within the Channel Tunnel, this
- Loading Tweets...