Health & Safety AdvisorContract : Duration 6 Months (Renewable)
Day Rate £ 280 per day
Date Posted 8th Aug 2017
Our Ref TUSP/HSA/0808
Our client is a major UK Contracting Group. They currently have immediate opportunities available for experienced Site Engineers to work on an exciting, major road development programme in Scotland
Aberdeen Western Peripheral Route and The Balmedie to Tipperty Upgrade. The major programme of works consists of the construction of 58km of dual carriageway,
local Access Roads and associated Bridges, Structures and Underpasses.
• Undertake programmed visits to operational sites as per schedule to provide support and advise to the operatives and local management
• Undertake regular reviews of the performance of employees and contractors with regard to meeting the HSE operating standards through site visits, inspections and/or audits
• Support and advise on planning for implementation of project safety objectives and ensuring processes are effective in delivering environmental limits
• Prepare written reports following all site visits, inspections, audits and investigations as required by the HSE operating procedures
• Deliver training and advisory sessions to employees and contractors with HR teams
• CMIOSH essential with HSE experience gained within a construction environment
• Membership of recognized Professional body
• Competence in incident investigation
• Excellent HSE legal knowledge and practical application
• Evidence of audit experience
• A valid CSCS card
If this role sounds like something of interest and you would like to know more, please get in touch with our Recruitment Team on 01233 640 257 or apply online.
Apply today and receive contact within 24 hours!
In the news
Our Sales Manager Robin Love has been very busy seeing new clients and opening up new framework opportunities. Robin is
The Government have published Phase 2 of the HS2 route, which outlines where the Government will look to build the
- Loading Tweets...