ERP Implementation SupportContract
Day Rate £ 425.00 - £475.00 (Negotiable)
Date Posted 9th Jan 2018
Our Ref Tusp/ERP/0901
tusp is a leading professional service provider, owned and managed by business specialists, providing bespoke client solutions through our extensive industry knowledge and expertise. For more than 18 years, tusp has provided engineering, procurement, construction (EPC), and maintenance services to various industries.
We currently have an immediate opportunity for an ERP Implementation Support specialist working for a major Leading UK contracting group.
• You will support the successful implementation of the new ERP systems to include both STRUmis and Oracle applications.
• Support the project team liaising closely with all stakeholders including STRUmis and internal resources
• Data extraction/gathering/cleansing and enriching exercises
• Assisting in the data upload/data validation/testing and training activities
• Supporting the configuration of the new system and assisting in the change and communication plan processes
• Support the business at Go-Live and thereafter until the system is fully integrated into the business.
• Knowledge and understanding of ERP systems and process flows
• Previous systems implementation experience
• Excellent IT skills with the ability to manipulate data using excel
• Technical knowledge and experience of 3D detailed drawing packages (Tekla/Bocad)
• Experience within steel fabrication or manufacturing environments
• Ability to communicate well at all levels
• A Team-player & ability to work to tight deadlines
If this sounds like something of interest and you would like to know more, please get in touch with our team or apply online.
Apply today and receive contact within 24 hours!
In the news
An ISO9001 certified company we submit to an external audit to examine our quality management processes and systems, this validates
tusp have recently started a supporting role with Balfour Beatty on a electrical interconnector project within the Channel Tunnel, this
- Loading Tweets...