Day Rate £ 22 per hour
Date Posted 17th Jan 2018
Our Ref Tusp/DCT/1201
tusp is a leading professional service provider, owned and managed by business specialists, providing bespoke client solutions through our extensive industry knowledge and expertise. For more than 18 years, tusp has provided engineering, procurement, construction (EPC), and maintenance services to various industries.
We currently have an immediate opportunity for an experienced Document Controller working for a major Leading UK contracting group within their Rail Division.
• To operate, maintain the projects Business Collaborator Electronic Document Management System
• To administer the Business Collaborator Electronic Document System and provide periodic and adhoc reports
• Day to day receipt transmission and storage of information on Business Collaborator
• Ensuring the accuracy and revision control of formal contract/project documentation
• Quality review of all submissions to ensure compliance with formal submission criteria
• Maintenance of relevant document and drawing registers
• Support QA activities with collation of hand-back documentation, Health and Safety files and client asset database
• Working knowledge of Business Collaborator software
• Proficient with document control systems
• Proficient IT skills, MS Office, Adobe
• Identify priorities and action accordingly
• Methodical and accurate data entry
• Good communication skills/Team player
• Engineering/Construction environment experience
If this sounds like something of interest and you would like to know more, please get in touch with our team or apply online.
Apply today and receive contact within 24 hours!
In the news
An ISO9001 certified company we submit to an external audit to examine our quality management processes and systems, this validates
tusp have recently started a supporting role with Balfour Beatty on a electrical interconnector project within the Channel Tunnel, this
- Loading Tweets...