Design Engineering LeadContract
Day Rate £ Negotiable Day Rate
Date Posted 20th Sep 2017
Our Ref TUSP/DEL/2017
An exciting opportunity immediately available for a Lead Design Engineer to work on behalf of our contractor client for a leading UK energy company developing a new generation of power stations.
• Experience as operating as a Lead Designer in accordance with the CDM regulations
• Introduce and develop best practice Design Risk Management processes.
• Co-ordination of all Design Risk Management activities across the project
• Ensuring company requirements are incorporated into the design process including safety, quality, environmental, security and health.
• Demonstrate a good understanding of technical standards and regulatory requirements for civil and structural construction appropriate to conventional and hazardous environments (in particular the UK Nuclear industry, but not limited to.)
• Ensuring timely documentation for all necessary approvals (including any required from external authorities).
• Provide advice and guidance on UK Legislative requirements to overseas design teams.
• Assist in the overall delivery of the project by the team.
• Have Extensive and relevant experience of working within multi-disciplinary design teams within both conventional and hazardous environments.
• Hold a relevant degree in an engineering discipline, or demonstrable equivalent experience;
• Have a recognised qualification in Project Management (i.e. APMP or Prince 2), or demonstrable experience.
• Have a Good understanding of Design Risk Management and how design development should take this into account
• Have Undertaken design and configuration for the life of a project.
• Have Good interpersonal and communication skills to ensure effective communication to all levels to both internal and external personnel
Apply today and receive contact within 24 hours!
In the news
Our Sales Manager Robin Love has been very busy seeing new clients and opening up new framework opportunities. Robin is
tusp have recently started a supporting role with Balfour Beatty on a electrical interconnector project within the Channel Tunnel, this
- Loading Tweets...