Communications ManagerPermanent / Contract
Day Rate £ Negotiable
Date Posted 16th Feb 2018
Our Ref VAC 01
We are looking for an inspirational and energetic individual to fill the role of Stakeholder and Communications Manager.
The role will see you supporting the Programme Director on his daily communications and stakeholder meetings. We require someone who is self-confident and articulate who can understand and deliver the Programme Directors visions and opinions on his behalf.
This rail related role will see the individual taking responsibility for both internal and external communications and relationship management on the director’s behalf. They will need to be self sufficient and be adaptable to support the director across his range of duties.
Main responsibilities will include:
• Developing and maintaining the stakeholder matrix and database, ensuring effective and timely communications with all contacts.
• Producing and delivering communications both internally and externally.
• Developing and managing communication plans that detail activities and resource requirement to ensure delivery.
• Understanding, and delivering the Directors visions and opinions.
• Building relationships within the Project Management team and external organisations.
• Producing reports on all communication activities.
• Supporting the director across the range of his day to day duties.
• Maintaining Admin boundaries for the PA team.
Qualifications, skills and experience requirements:
• Minimum of two years’ experience of working on infrastructure projects in the same or similar role.
• Educated to degree level.
• Building and maintaining effective working relationships with people at all levels across an organisation and externally.
• Excellent understanding of stakeholder relationship management.
• Excellent understanding of communication channels, detail conscious, with excellent PC skills.
• Knowledge and experience of handling media and all its operations.
• Capabilities required and aptitude to work at management level.
• Dynamic and energetic driven individual with the ability to interact with senior management.
• Possesses analytical and problem-solving skills.
Apply today and receive contact within 24 hours!
In the news
An ISO9001 certified company we submit to an external audit to examine our quality management processes and systems, this validates
tusp have recently started a supporting role with Balfour Beatty on a electrical interconnector project within the Channel Tunnel, this
- Loading Tweets...