Day Rate £ 425 up to £500
Date Posted 5th Sep 2017
Our Ref TUSP/CM/0509
Our client is a major UK Contracting Group. They currently have an immediate opportunity for an experienced Commercial Manager to work on an exciting Rail Electrification Project in Wales.
• Preparation and implementation of a project specific commercial strategy to ensure robust cost management
• Ensure robust cost control & budget management through the implementation of commercial review processes in accordance with the GMCE’s and commercial manual monitored via commercial dashboards and take any corrective actions required
• Review and challenge applications and verifiable cash flow forecasts to ensure maximization of cash position
• Ensure commercial risks are proactively identified, accurately and auditably quantified, are managed, mitigated and where possible eliminated on an ongoing basis
• Build and ensure strong commercial team client and supply chain relationships working in a collaborative manner
• Full membership of a recognised Professional Institute (ie RICS or CICES)
• A detailed understanding of contract law and insurances
• Previous experience at senior level of managing project commercial performance, and a track record of delivering commercial excellence
• Rail Sector commercial experience
Apply today and receive contact within 24 hours!
In the news
Our Sales Manager Robin Love has been very busy seeing new clients and opening up new framework opportunities. Robin is
tusp have recently started a supporting role with Balfour Beatty on a electrical interconnector project within the Channel Tunnel, this
- Loading Tweets...