Location Central London
Day Rate £ 400 up to £500
Date Posted 21st Sep 2017
Our Ref TUSP/CM/2109
Our client is a leading International IT services company with a client base across all industry sectors. They currently have an immediate opportunity for an experienced Commercial Manager with expertise in tendering.
• Assist and advise the senior management team by providing expert knowledge of the commercial tendering process and contracts
• Lead the commercial tendering process and ensure that you can identify the skills and capabilities required to submit the bid and subsequently fulfil the contract
• Record, analyse and manage issues, risks, changes and dependencies during the tender process
• Guide bid team writers in preparing the technical and cost components of the proposal, including understanding of the task, plan, past performance and personnel
• Assist to review proposal, draft and final versions for responsiveness, thoroughness, accuracy, staffing, financial considerations, quality and effective design and layout
• Influence and support team members to achieve optimum solutions
• NEC contract knowledge essential
• Strong commercial awareness
• Previous experience at senior level of managing project commercial performance
• The successful candidate will have experience of managing significant bids and other submissions to win profitable work
Apply today and receive contact within 24 hours!
In the news
Our Sales Manager Robin Love has been very busy seeing new clients and opening up new framework opportunities. Robin is
tusp have recently started a supporting role with Balfour Beatty on a electrical interconnector project within the Channel Tunnel, this
- Loading Tweets...