CEM/Principle DesignerContract or Permanent
Day Rate £ 600.00 Per day / £65,000 Permanent
Date Posted 6th Nov 2017
Our Ref TUSP/CEM/0617
An exciting opportunity immediately available for an Experienced CEM / Principle Designer to work for this leading UK Contracting Group on a major Building and Civil Engineering framework within the Rail sector
•Reporting to the Framework Manager you will be Responsible for the delivery of engineering within the Rail Division to implement the design, build, testing and commissioning of the Building + Civils Major and Minor Civils frameworks.
• Demonstrate significant experience of asset design and construction practices including compliance management
• Detailed knowledge and experience of the design and delivery of Civil Engineering works programmes.
• Influence and manage designers submissions for a multi-discipline, multiple-project Framework.
• Produce and manage the Engineering Management Plan including a clear interface plan between the CREs.
• Knowledge and experience of the Principle Designer role under CDM Regulations 2015 is essential and ideally previous experience of CDM
• Experience within Health & Safety aspects of design (design risk assessment) and construction.
• Hold a degree in Civil Engineering
• Ideally a Chartered Engineer or working towards Chartered Engineer status
• Experienced in operating within a client facing technical environment.
• A thorough understanding of standards and current legislation is required together with current knowledge and experience of developing railway solutions
• An experienced team leader within a multi-disciplined Rail Infrastructure environment.
Apply today and receive contact within 24 hours!
In the news
An ISO9001 certified company we submit to an external audit to examine our quality management processes and systems, this validates
tusp have recently started a supporting role with Balfour Beatty on a electrical interconnector project within the Channel Tunnel, this
- Loading Tweets...