Building Services Project Manager (M&E)Contract: 8 Months Minimum
Location Base Location: RAF Marham, Norfolk
Day Rate £ 300 - £480 DOE
Date Posted 5th Jul 2017
Our Ref TUSP/M&E/0507
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Site Project Manager to work across 3 sites involving the construction of 3 new buildings that include hangers, management and logistics facilities for the MOD. The Project is a BIM scheme.
The chosen candidate will be required to work alongside a Building Services Project Manager who is based in the Project Office and is predominantly Client facing.
• Produce weekly reports for each site on progress and issues
• Review the M&E Subcontractors report and comment on validity of contents
• Comment on programmes submitted by M&E Subcontractor including duration of activities, resource numbers required and linked predecessors including working with Site Planner to complete As Built programmes and incorporation of the subcontractor programme into the Contract Programme
• Working with the Clerk of Works to carry out a Subcontractor drawing review and providing comments both internally and to the M&E Subcontractor
• Review of Valuations and Variations with the site wide M&E Senior Quantity Surveyor
• The candidate will need to have proven experience of a role of this nature
• CSCS card
• Ideally security clearance to work MOD bases.
Apply today and receive contact within 24 hours!
In the news
Plan to be Successful – tusp understand the importance of good quality project controls through expert planning to ensure a
The Government have published Phase 2 of the HS2 route, which outlines where the Government will look to build the
- Loading Tweets...