Salary up to £ up to £65,000 + Benefits Package
Date Posted 5th Jan 2018
Our Ref TUSP/BDM/0501
Our client is a Leading major UK Contracting Group. They currently have an exciting and immediate opportunity on a permanent staff basis for a Bid Manager working within their Rail Division
• To lead, manage and co-ordinate all aspects of a bid ensuring that high quality, competitive proposals are delivered to the customer in a manner consistent with the Management System.
• Manage the opportunity pipeline, in conjunction with the Head of Work Winning and Delivery Unit Leadership teams.
• Identify business opportunities that align with the Business Strategy
• Establish and maintain positive and effective relationships with customers, partners and bid team
• Manage and lead bid teams in the planning and delivery of bid submissions in line With agreed strategies
• Manage delivery of the proposal to within time and budget parameters
• Capable of managing multi-disciplinary proposals up to £50 million
• Previous experience of managing bid services within the Rail, Civil Engineering and Construction sectors
• Good knowledge of work winning best practice
• Experience with the principles of current public sector procurement;
• Knowledge of engineering project delivery in rail or related industries
• Strong team planning and organisational skills
• Target focused, effective communicator both verbally and in writing
If this role sounds like something of interest and you would like to know more, please get in touch with our Recruitment Team on 01233 640257 or apply online.
Apply today and receive contact within 24 hours!
In the news
An ISO9001 certified company we submit to an external audit to examine our quality management processes and systems, this validates
tusp have recently started a supporting role with Balfour Beatty on a electrical interconnector project within the Channel Tunnel, this
- Loading Tweets...