Bid Manager-Heavy Track and Rail Experience.Contract
Location London (Travel will feature)
Day Rate £ 400.00 - £500.00 D.O.E
Date Posted 11th Sep 2017
Our Ref TUSP/DMLE/1109
Tusp are pleased to be partnering with a company that is a full railway engineering service provider and offers an almost comprehensive range of railway construction, infrastructure and service products. Its portfolio ranges from track construction, track renewal, track maintenance and the rehabilitation of railway tunnels, to railway power supply and communication technology, through to consultancy, planning and design, and logistics services.
Along with tusp they believe that a qualified and motivated team form the basis of any operational work. They are looking for solution based people to support them with a 6 month rolling project of tendering activity.
• To lead a 6 month pipeline of tier 1 tendering activity with a flair for thinking outside the box and offering solution based proposals. How would or could it be done differently. What is the edge?
• Excellent communicator and team player who has the ability to engage people from different disciplines who are integral to the bid process.
• Someone that is self motivated and can get on with the job.
• Experience of track works, civil engineering, tunnel works, slab track and overhead line.
• Suitable evidence of qualifications to support the application
If the above sounds like something of interest and you would like to know more, please get in touch with our recruitment team on 01233 640257 or apply online.
Apply today and receive contact within 24 hours!
In the news
Our Sales Manager Robin Love has been very busy seeing new clients and opening up new framework opportunities. Robin is
tusp have recently started a supporting role with Balfour Beatty on a electrical interconnector project within the Channel Tunnel, this
- Loading Tweets...