tusp is a leading professional service provider, owned and managed by business specialists, providing bespoke client solutions through our extensive industry knowledge and expertise.
One of our clients within the Power and Civil Engineering sector has a requirement for a full time Contractors Quantity Surveyor.
• Complete Quantity Surveyor duties including pricing of variations, interim valuations and valuing sub-contractors’ accounts
• Liaising with the client at all levels
• Providing substantial support to the project commercial team
• Production of Contract Month End Statements (CMES) and Contract Performance Reports (CPR), identifying cost saving opportunities
• Ensure that the contract budget is adhered to and that this aligned with the project commercial management strategy
• Administer sub-contract accounts from project inception to close out
• Hold a BSc Degree or equivalent in Quantity Surveying
• Have a minimum of 5 years’ post graduate experience
• Have a contracting background
• Working knowledge in the use of NEC contracts options A and C
• It is essential you are organised, confident and a strong communicator
• Proficiency with PC operating systems, with proficiency in several basic software applications, i.e. Microsoft Excel and Word
If this sounds like something of interest and you would like to know more, please get in touch with our team or apply online.